I guess if I'm going to blog, I should be better at journaling moments of our lives no matter how small. That way, I figure I don't have to feel so guilty about not writing in my journal very often. I had a conversation with Tyler and Morgan the other day regarding nicknames and they thought we should write down all of their nicknames so we won't forget them since they change so often. We have always called our kids silly nicknames - some stick, some don't. Here are just a few recent ones...
Tyler, Ty, Wee Man, Ty Ty, Cho Boy, Brother






3 comments:
What about nicknames for Mom and Dad? Gotta 'journal' them too!
What a great post idea! Something that will be so fun to look back on and remember. (May have to steal this idea eventually) Cute nicknames too, I love Bug-a-Boo.
We are one of those weird families that don't have nicknames. Rene'e gets the occational princess but that is about it. It was fun to see all that you call your cuties.
Post a Comment