My parents had a BBQ yesterday so that we could get together with Lesley's Dad who is in town from South Dakota and to celebrate my Mom's birthday again and to play my Dad's new Wii. We had a really yummy BBQ complete with steak & salmon and everyone enjoyed visiting and playing the new Wii. Of course, we all want a Wii now and that's all the kids are talking about. I have to admit, I really would like one too....it was so much fun. Mom got a digital picture frame & some wallflowers from all of us for her b-day. It was a fun evening!
The Whole Fam
Tyler playing the Wii





3 comments:
How fun!! I just like saying the name Wii I think thats reason enough to get one.
What a great time we all had...never thought I'd enjoy a video game so much - watching AND playing!!! What a great birthday I've had this year, thanks to all of you. Love from me.
Looks like fun! I showed my family the pictures of Ryan sucking on that knob and they had a good laugh too.
Post a Comment