Tyler graduated from Kindergarten today! His teacher, Ms. Woods, had a cute graduation ceremony for the kids and some of the parents came to watch. They all wore plastic graduation caps and walked to get their diploma to the music "Pomp and Circumstance". It was so sweet and I fought back tears...still am. We are so proud of Tyler. He got a great report card and is liked by so many kids. It seems like no matter how hard I try to cherish every moment of his childhood, it still is slipping away too quickly. We're looking forward to a fun summer before he starts the 1st grade next fall!!!
Friday, June 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
What a day to remember! It was a fun year for you and Tyler, but with so many changes to get used to - mostly for Tiffany. Tyler handled everything just as he should. He's an absolutely wonderful grandson. And I, too, can hardly believe he's going to be a first grader.
Congratulations Tyler!!!
Post a Comment