Thursday, June 14, 2007

Graduation!



Morgan graduates from preschool tomorrow and is very excited that she'll be in the "big kid" pre-K class next year.. Tyler graduates from Kindergarten next Friday and is anxious for the summer AND for 1st grade next year. He'll be in a co-op class with 1st & 2nd graders and will get to do lots of neat field trips and projects and of course I get to spend lots of time volunteering. I broke out my graduation attire today and the kids had fun posing as graduates. They are growing way to quickly and before I know it they'll be graduating from high school....sigh.

1 comments:

Cathie said...

Enjoy every day with these precious children - make lots of memories and capture them all in pictures.........plus more pictures of mom and dad too - Tyler is already a good photographer so he can take some!