
Ryan just turned 7 months...I can hardly believe how fast time has flown by. He is sitting pretty well
by himself now and is rocking on his hands and knees. It's only a matter of days before he is mobile and in to EVERYTHING! My mom laughs at me because I won't let him on the floor much. I want him to stay a baby and am not anxious for him to reach milestones like I was with the others. Sigh! He's such a sweet spirit and we are so thankful to have our little chub Ryan.
by himself now and is rocking on his hands and knees. It's only a matter of days before he is mobile and in to EVERYTHING! My mom laughs at me because I won't let him on the floor much. I want him to stay a baby and am not anxious for him to reach milestones like I was with the others. Sigh! He's such a sweet spirit and we are so thankful to have our little chub Ryan.



1 comments:
Love it so far and love the name .....Ryan is wonderful as always...need more pics of Morgan, Tyler, you and Jesse and Cooper when you have time.
Glad you finally got started. Looking forward to lots more fun.
Will be checking back often.
love from mom
Post a Comment